Yes, it's true! We're pregnant! 4 weeks and 3 days to be exact! After several negative pregnancy tests in the last week, we finally got the one we were hoping for yesterday morning. When I saw the second pink line start to show, I started laughing hysterically, then crying, then laughing again. I took a picture of the test on my cell phone, and I sent it to Justin with a message that said, "Good morning daddy :) " He called me immediately and, while laughing, said "Uh....what is that?" I said, "What does it look like?" We were both acting like giddy, giggly little school girls. We could not be more thrilled. All of our family is just as excited as we are. Everyone's reaction was priceless, including my brother's. After his shock and disbelief, he said, "Wow....it's like going to a water park. It's not something you get to do very often, but when you do, it's fun." Leave it to Drew to come up with something totally comical off the wall......I have never heard of anyone comparing pregnancy to a water park, but it sounds fun so why not?! I love a good water park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is one happy G'ma. I've been talking babies 1/2 the day with Peggy. She wants us to have a girl..Boys are nice but she thinks the first one should be a girl. I don't care as long as everyone stays happy and healthy. 8/16/2008 G'ma Karen
Welcome to the hood, the parenthood! I'm predicting a girl since you've been kinda sicky. Just my guess.
Hey - I'm just now catching up on your blog. I wanted to read it from the beginning!
How exciting!
Can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment