Now, Daddy will have to make something to hang over his bed. Those of you who know Justin well, know that he has an incredible artistic side. He is looking forward to contributing something personal to Connor's room.
Today marks 27 weeks......just 13 more to go! Last night, I said "I can't believe we have just 13 more weeks" to Justin. He said he would rather me say "90 days" or "3 months" because it sounds longer than "13 weeks." No matter what I say, our little guy will be here before we know it! Our next appointment is January 7th. We are going to be having our 4-D ultrasound on that day! We can't wait to see what little Connor looks like! I believe our Mom's are going to go with us to share in the experience. This will also be the appointment where they will test for gestational diabetes. Apparently, I have to drink some yukky sugary drink so they can see how my body reacts to the high levels of glucose. I'll let you know how that goes.....yikes!
Thanks for letting me share my excitement over the bedding! We love you all and appreciate all your prayers and support.
1 comment:
ok so I started on. Another thing to be addicted to thanks a lot!
Post a Comment