The weekend of June 28th, my Uncle Steve came into town from Kansas City. He and my Grandmother came by to see Connor! Never a dull moment with Uncle Steve! He always has EVERYONE laughing! :)
Fourth of July weekend, Justin and I left little Connor with his Nana and Granddad, OVERNIGHT, so that we could spend a little time with friends at the lake. I spent Friday running around, getting ready to head out of town. I can't BELIEVE how much EXTRA work it is to get a little one ready for ONE night out. Unbelievable. Saturday, we arrived in Northwest Arkansas at the Freeman's new house (Congrats!) just in time for a lovely rain storm. After waiting it out for a couple hours, the weather cleared up, and it turned into a VERY beautiful day! And no, no pics from that weekend....momma is NOT happy with how she looks in her swimsuit this summer LOL! :) But hey, here's a picture of Connor in the big bathtub with mommy. He LOVES the big bathtub! (and don't worry....all you can see is mommy's hands and part of her foot...lol)

Last Weekend I went out with a few mom's (new mom's, more experienced mom's, and a mom to be), and I had a great time! We had dinner at Rolando's and a few after dinner drinks at Doe's. Of course, we talked A LOT about our kiddos, but managed to work in some adult conversation as well. When I came home, Connor was bathed and in bed. Thanks Justin! And thanks for helping me to not feel guilty for going out to have a little "me" time! You're the best :)
Last Night we had Ashley and Jocelyn over for dinner. Jocelyn is one of Connor's little girlfriends, and MAN is she ca-UTE! It was so much fun to see them interact. They were both like, "Hey, you're a little squishy person like me!".....atleast that's what I think they were thinking :)
"Hey girl, can I getcha' a drink?"
We are going to have to teach Connor that when you talk to women, you should always look them in the eyes, NOT at their chest...lol!
Isn't Jocelyn adorable? She has the sweetest little smile :)
And last but not least here is a picture of our little man one week from being 4 months old! The love I feel for this little guy gets stronger and stronger every second of every day. Connor James, you are the light of our lives, and we thank God every single day for blessing us with your sweetness :)
2 comments:
So sweet!! He is just adorable. We need to get together and let the Daddys meet!! :)
Love it Brooke! This is so cute, especially the part about giving Connor the advice to look girls in the eyes.
Post a Comment