Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun Fall Photo Shoot

Here are Connor's 6 month pics, taken by my sweet friend, Adrienne. She owns Sweet Life Photography and does a fantastic job! Click HERE to see her blog! We had a little trouble gettin Connor to smile because he was SO interested in everything else going on around him! He especially loved touching the pumpkins. I think this kiddo is gonna love fall JUST as much as his mommy does! :) Thank you, Adrienne, for a fantastic fall photo shoot!
























4 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

What a cutie pie! I love all the pictures!!!

Adrienne said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like the pictures :) I had a great time taking them! Connor is such a sweetie.

Sarah and Brad said...

Hey Brooke! Thanks for leaving a comment....now I know how to find your blog and check in on you guys and your adorable little guy!!

I, myself, am a horrible decision maker so I just really had to close my eyes and pick a combo....otherwise, it would have taken me a year! Then, Jen put it all together and asked for feedback when she had it about halfway finished...it was really easy. Good luck choosing yours!!

Yes, Kate wanted Crystal to hold her. She's quite the chunk-a-baby so I hope Crystal's back wasn't killing her on Monday!!!

Take care and I hope your trip goes by fast and you get home to your family before you know it!!! (I saw your status on FB)

Susan said...

These are really great. We GOTTA get Christmas card picture together quick. I normally have it by Thanksgiving, but I'm abnormally excited about them!