- Connor weighs 23lbs and measures 30 3/4in long. He is average weight and taller than 3 out of 4 boys his age.
- Things he says: duck, ball, bath, dada, daddy, mama, baby, and doggie (sometimes)
- Eating lots of big people food (chicken, cheese, and sandwiches are some of his favorites). He won't touch anything that says "Gerber" on it, and he throws anything orange or green on the floor.....I'm gonna have to find a way to sneak those veggies in there somehow lol! (BTW, big people food poop is incredibly disgusting.....maybe tmi, but I'm just sayin'...)
- Since his big Birthday Bash yesterday, he has felt entitled to climb.....yesterday he climbed on the dishwasher while I was loading it, and today he is climbing into the wagon that Justin built him for his Birthday....Lord, help us!
- Not walking yet, but cruises on everything! When he finds himself freestanding (which he does a LOT), he slowly lowers himself down into the sitting position....I just know that any day he is going to take off!
- Still taking one or two 6oz bottles a day, but we have converted to real milk as opposed to formula! (Thats nice on the ol' bank account! Now if we could juuuuuuust get him out of diapers lol!) ;)
- Drinks through a straw! He completely surprised me with that a couple weeks ago! I gave him a milk box, squeezed the milk out of it to see if he liked it, and he just started sucking through the straw! I was floored! So we bought straw cups and trashed the sippy's...he was never a fan of sippy's anyway.
- Points at EVERYTHING! It's so cute :)
Everyday is something new, and he just continues to keep us on our toes! We love you, CJ!
No comments:
Post a Comment