Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Haircut!

Connor got his first haircut today! Don't worry, we made sure to keep those cute little blonde curls in tact :) We took him to see Suzanne, who has been doing my hair for 13 years (I think...maybe 11....who knows, but it's been a VERY long time). I trust her and no one else, so who better to call! She had a cancellation today, so we got him in at 4:30. We went prepared with a sucker, the calculator (he LOVES to play with the calculator lol), and a few other random toys to hold his attention while she snipped away at those curly little locks.....BUT, Connor was SO good, that we didn't have to resort to other measures :) Justin held him, and for the most part, he sat very still. The lady in the chair next to him had her little 2lb yorkie in her lap, so that was GREAT distraction! I saved a little in an envelope. It was a good day :)


Here he is waiting to get his hair cut! He was walking back and forth between Justin and I
Daddy spun him around in the chair a couple of times to show him it was a "fun" place! He loved it :)
Always pointing to the "liiiiight" lol!

Daddy held him and he was REALLY good!


Here we go! The cape didn't stay on very long!


I forgot to get an "after" pic, but here he is all tuckered out! And see, he still has those sweet blonde curls :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's such the little boy, such a cute little boy!
Elizabeth