Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Happenings!

It was a VERY Happy "Weeeeen" in the Scarlet house! Connor wasn't really interested in carving a pumpkin this year, so we made an Elmo pumpkin instead! He was very proud of his "puuuunk-in"
Silly Daddy.....

Annnnnd Silly Connor :)

Me and my favorite little Pumpkin :)



Showing off the finished product!


Holding Elmo's hand....(actually I think he was taking it apart, but holding Elmo's hand just sounded more cute!...or is it cuter?? Who knows) ;)


Putting his pumpkin by the "Pig Back!"


Mommy's super trendy pumpkin! I got to use a power tool to make it! YEAH!



Friday night we went to a costume party in Greenwood with some of our friends! We coordinated costumes with our neighbors!! Justin and I were Rubble Trouble :) I had the honor of doing Barney's tatoos...coloring on Justin's arm was really fun...just sayin' :)



Justin and Richard, and Macon and I entered the male and female contest as pairs. Wilma and Betty, and Fred and Barney each took second place. I believe the boys had it won, but due to "politics", they gave the prize to the other guy. Either way, it was an absolute ball :)


Saturday, we attended Brett's 2nd Birthday/Costume party! Connor had a blast in his "pig back" football gear. Here he is with Coach Daddy :)


The helmet was a little big, but thats ok. Our next door neighbors gave the helmet to Connor out of their garage sale. Justin refurbished it.....he cleaned it, spray painted it, added hog stickers and a mouth piece, and voila....perfect accessory for Connor's costume :)


Drew, Adrinne, and Brett! (aka, the Priest, the Nun, and the Little Devil!) See what happens when a Priest and a Nun get together? ;)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here is Connor walking up to his first door to trick-or-treat! We visited Gramma and Papaw's first.......


Checkin out the goodies!


Next Stop.....Nana and Granddads!

That evening, we trick-or-treated around the block with Connor's friends, Baylor and Benton (aka "Baaaay" and "Bent"), and Ainsley. He really wanted to keep up with the big kids, but isn't quite to the point of running that fast...SOOOOO, I am still a little sore from carrying him up to the doors, setting him in place, and carrying him back to the sidewalk :) Connor wasn't really sure about trick-or-treating this year. He would back away when someone would open the door, but by the end of the night, we still had a decent little stash of candy :) Overall, he had a GREAT time just being outside with his friends! Hope you all had a happy and fun Halloween!!

No comments: