Saturday, July 9, 2011
We. Have. Been. BUSY!
Over the past 8 months, Justin has been preparing to open his own Allstate agency! He has been through several classes, licensing tests, online training, 5 weeks of training away from home, and he is currently under a mentor for the next few days. On August 1st, he will open the doors to his very own business! I can not express enough how PROUD of him I am! His dedication and perseverance are definitely something I admire (and could most certainly learn from....).
It's been a bumpy road, as he left his job with Reddy Ice in March. We have been living off of one income, and let me tell you....THAT, alone, has been a learning experience in itself. But a good one.....
I tried the whole couponing thing.....but.....every time I'd go to the store, I either forgot my coupons or they were expired, or I didn't buy the right item. So, I am leaving the couponing up to those who are pros, and will just feel good about shopping at Walmart ;)
Justin being gone for 5 weeks (with the exception of the weekends), let me just say I am SO GLAD he is back home. And I realize this is cliche, but kudos to the single mothers, you are amazing. Every breakfast, every drop off, every dinner, every bath, every book, every bed time, every day....ohmygosh. Oh, and let's not forget I have to get up, get prettied up, and go to work every day on top of that. WHEW, what a ride! Thankful to be off. Lol :)
So here we are....it's a joint venture, no doubt, and teamwork and communication are necessary now more than EVER before, but Justin is the true star here. And while some days I feel like I deserve more credit for my "behind the scenes work, " (hey, I am just being honest....mom's, I know you know what I'm talking about!) it is not my time to shine....I've had my time, my moments, my ventures.....it's Justin's turn. I thank God everyday for the man he placed in my life. I learn so much from him! He is gonna' KNOCK this ball out of the park! I can't wait to share in his success and watch him shine!
Oh, and if you need a quote.......August 1st would be a great day to call! 479-646-9000. You will have THE BEST rep in town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment