Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear Connor.....You are THREE! :)

Dear Connor,

Each year, I write you a letter on our blog to share with you how important you are to your Daddy and I.  I can not believe you are 3 glorious years old. We love you bigger than the sky, son. You are the absolute joy in our busy, hectic, sometimes stressful, lives.  Just one hug or kiss from you makes all the "not-so-fun" parts of being a grown-up disappear.

You are handsome, kind, smart, and full of life.  You have wonderful manners, love animals, still don't eat veggies (unless I sneak them in), and would live off of a candy diet if I would let you. You like your big boy bed, although you seem to find your little way down the hall and into our bed every single morning somewhere between 3:00am and 5:00am. And your sense of humor is just like your Daddy's.  Just two nights ago, you were laying in our bed and I looked at you and said, "Connor, why are you in Mommy and Daddy's bed?" You looked me back dead in the eye and said, "You have got to be kiddin' me." We laughed so hard after you said that, that I forgot what I had asked you in the first place. Where do you come up with this stuff? :)

You are obsessed with anything and everything superhero. You are still sporting a Spiderman costume almost daily, 5 months after Halloween. It's your world baby, whatever you want to wear is fine with me. I love it!

Everyone said that there is no such thing as the "Terrible Two's", and I would have to agree.  You have been a complete joy this last year. Now, we hear that the "Three's should be called the Terrible Three's." We shall see....so far it's just your first day, and you are doing fine. Could be that Spiderman Bike and Blueberry Pancakes you got this morning in honor of your big day. But whatever life throws our way, we will handle it. Your Daddy and I love you unconditionally, and that will never change.

Here's to a new year of fun and life!

God Bless You, Sweet Boy.

Love,
Mommy, Mom, Momma, & Woman (lol!)

No comments: