Sunday, August 26, 2012

We Love You, Tata!

For over 2 years, this woman pictured with Connor has been instrumental in helping to raise him while Justin and I both work. She has been a blessing to our family, loving Connor as if he were her own.

The day she called to tell me that we were off the waiting list, and that she had a spot waiting on him, we were trilled. We had just received a "supply list" from his other daycare that included several office supplies that a 16 month old would never use. He was bitten twice in the short time he was there, and once I walked in and he and another little girl were sharing a pacifier. It wasn't a bad place at all, just not where I wanted Connor to spend his pre-preschool days :)

We love you and will miss you, Tata (Stephanie). Thank you for the love and guidance you provided the littlest member of our family over the last two years.

No comments: