
Dr. McClanahan made it official today! Here are the first pictures of Baby Scarlet! We are 8 weeks into this wild and crazy journey, and everything looks great! I got to see his or her tiny heart beating on the screen today. It was just a little glowing flicker, but it was the cutest flicker I've ever seen. I didn't know we would be doing an ultrasound this early into the pregnancy. I just thought today's visit would be an extensive overview of medical history, pregnancy plans, etc. I told Justin it was ok to sit this visit out because it would be terribly boring. Boy, was I wrong....I feel bad that he wasn't there to see the heartbeat, but we go back on September 17th to hear the heartbeat, and Justin will definitely be there. Baby Scarlet is set to arrive on March 31st (or anytime after March 10th....)! Thanks to everyone for all their prayers, support, and love. We are grateful for all of you!

2 comments:
I am so Happy and Excited. I can hardly wait. I am praying daily for everything to be alright. Fathers go to the doctors with their wives now but when Justin was coming it was not fashionable. Terry even went to breakfast when I was in labor. things are sure different now!!! Oh no ultrasound either. It was a surprise all the way! Love G'ma Karen
So happy for you! Hope you are feeling okay. I saw tonight you weren't feeling well. Ughh I hope you don't have morning/all day sickness. It sucks! I only had it really bad w/ the boys though. I think it was because w/ Maddie my body was still so used to being pregnant...don't think it had anything to do w/ gender. Are ya'll going to find out the gender? That is such an exciting time (although right now I'm sure it seems light years away!) we just couldn't wait. Anyways, hope all is well and you feel better soon!!!! Jaime
Post a Comment