Friday, August 29, 2008

Relaxing on Friday Night

Hey all! Just wanted to provide a quick update on the progress of things. Does that little baby ticker say that my child can already flip people off? Oh my.....we are going to have to talk about that in about 7 months. Things are still going well. I am suffering quite a bit more nausea these days, but nothing too horrific. No really strange cravings either, although Tuesday night Justin had to take me to the IHOP for dinner because I really really wanted some Chocolate Chip Pancakes....lol! I didn't want him to park by the road because I was embarrassed to be at IHOP at 6:30pm on a Tuesday...lol..but he did anyway! There was a show on pancakes on Monday night, and that's where the craving started. I thought about pancakes all day Tuesday!! I felt like if I didn't get chocolate chip pancakes I was going to go INSANE!! I am lucky to have such an understanding husband who gladly had eggs and sausage for dinner to satisfy my pancake passion.

Below is a picture of the crib that we really like (Ok, Justin likes, I LOVE...). It is a convertible bed, meaning it can go from a crib, to a toddler daybed, to a full size bed using the front and back as a head board and foot board. We still have some time to buy furniture, but so far, this one is a winner!



We have a very busy weekend planned. Tomorrow we are going to the first Razorback game of the new Petrino era! We are hoping to see a blowout against Western IL!! WOO PIG SOOIE!! Tonight we ventured to the mall (it's whatcha' do on a Friday night if you are either 14 or pregnant...lol) to get some new Hog gear. We both got new t-shirts, and Justin got a really sweet hat! Sunday we are going to try and make our way to Lake Tenkiller for a little day trip, and Monday....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monday......Dad is going to make his famous ribs! Those of you who have indulged in his ribs are probably very jealous right now :) I am going to save room all weekend so I can participate in a little indulging myself. Gotta' get Baby Scarlet started on these ribs early! Should be an eventful weekend....certainly the most eventful we've had since we found out we were pregnant. Hopefully I will hold up ok, but if I need to bow out on anything, bet your butt it will be Saturday or Sunday. I am not missing Monday for anything! :) Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! We love you all!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the crib!!

Anonymous said...

I adore the crib and I am sure it will be perfect. I even like the accessories they had with it. Great job on the blog and great pictures of Grandma Lou. Love Karen & Mom