We went to the Dr. on Wednesday, and everything is going great! Our next appointment is at 36 weeks, and that is when Dr. McClanahan will start checking to see if I am dilated any. Can you believe we are THIS CLOSE?! When we first determined the due date, Dr. McClanahan said that the baby could come anytime after March 10th, and we'd be in the clear. Do you realize that March 10th is only 18 days away?! 2 weeks and 4 days away?! I am having an anxiety attack just thinking about it! We are almost finished with the room. Still have a couple pictures to hang, and hoping to get our chair in by the end of this month. As soon as it is complete, I will post some pictures.
Have a wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
You are so adorable! Don't worry about the sleep. It only gets worse from here>>>LOL But you will get used to it after a few weeks with the baby and it won't even bother you. Have fun1
OK girl take a deep breath! Forget about the room and the chair....its all just icing on the cake. I promise you once you get lil Conner home he won't care one bit about the room. (Not that it isn't adorable because it is) but all he will be focused on is you and all you will be focused on is that sweet little baby. I can't wait to see you guys as parents. I know we aren't all that close now but motherhood changes things. You are going to be a great mama! And I'm sure Justin will be a great Papa! I would love to come visit ya'll at the hospital and bring ya'll some stuff if it isn't too much of an intrusion!
Hey girl!!! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment