Here's a super picture of Connor during his very first trip to Target last Sunday (which is also his very first trip to any retail store), and his first ride in a shopping cart. I was too nervous to put him up on the basket, so he rode down in the cart. He had a GREAT time! He laughed and babbled the whole time! Justin and I were afraid we were going to have to leave the store with a screaming baby. Thank you, Connor, for making our first public outing a fun one! :) Oh, did I mention that we shoplifted? We made it out of the store with a t-shirt for Connor, but ONLY by accident. I took it back the following day and paid for it....I know that had I NOT taken the shirt back and given Target their $8.54, someway, somehow, it would have come back to bite me! You bet I believe in karma!

1 comment:
We accidentally left WalMart with peaches once. I did not return them I figured I have probably been overcharged a dollar and some change at one point! We always have so many things in our cart! I love Target but Addie's carseat never fit properly in their buggies.
Post a Comment