Yesterday we took Connor in for his 2 month Check-up! He is weighing in at 9lbs 7oz and measuring 23.75 inches long! That is one long and lean baby! I sure wish I had his metabolism! If I ate every 2 hours like he did, I would be HUGE! His shots went well.....I thought I would LOSE it when the nurse told me to hold his hands down so that he couldn't move them, but I didn't! I teared up before we even got into the office...lol....but I hung in there and didn't shed one single tear when she stuck him. Bless his heart, when she gave him his first shot (there were 3), he screamed his mad scream, his face turned red, and his tongue was shaking....but overall, he did really well. He is sleeping good at night, only getting up once between 11pm and 6am. That is definitely feasible in this household. After he eats at 6am, he goes back to sleep until 9 or so, but when I go back to work, I will need to get up at 6, so as long as he keeps it up, this should work out well :) OH, and speaking of sleeping, Connor has been sleeping his crib now for over a week! Way to go big boy!! It's nice to have him out of our room so that I don't have to tiptoe around to get ready for bed, and if I have the energy, I can read a little before turning out the lights.
Sunday, we took Connor to the Lodge at Mt. Magazine. It was a much longer car ride than I thought, so Connor was less than cooperative.....poor guy. He screamed at us from Fort Smith to Paris...that's about a 40 minute drive. Nothing like a screaming baby in the backseat of the car to make ya feel bad! Lol! But the scenery was beautiful and we managed to snap a few pics! I would like to make a trip back in the fall as the leaves are changing colors.
1 comment:
His little legs look so long and skinny! He is precious! He looks more alert! It is amazing how they start to turn into people.
Post a Comment