Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rollin' Over and Just Jeepin'

I DON'T HAVE VIDEO (YET), but Connor James has FINALLY decided he wanted to start rolling over, back to front. He has done it here and there, but would scream bloody murder when he found hisself on his tummy. You would think it was the end of the world, and that they had cancelled Dora the Explorer!! Lol! Yeah, it was THAT bad! I went to check on him the other night while he was asleep and found this: I am finding this more and more when I go in to check on him in the middle of the night. Most of the time, I roll him back over. If he naps on his tummy during the day, I just let him be. We bought a video baby monitor (I know what you are thinking if you are from a different generation.....lol). But it's the coolest thing! There is a 2.5 inch screen on a handheld device that is linked to a small camera that we put in Connor's room. Now maybe I will be able to get back to sleep after checking on him since I dont have to walk across the house. The hardwood floors can be kinda cold on the ol' tootsies, therefore, waking me up even more! :)


JUST JEEPIN!

WE TOOK CONNOR FOR HIS FIRST JEEP RIDE last Saturday! Daddy was VERY excited to share his Jeep with his son! We went for a slow, short ride (mommy's request) around Ben Geren Park. Since he was in the back, facing the back, I wasn't sure if he was having a good time. I took the camera, held it the best I could toward him, snapped a pic, looked at it, and found this:
Now, isnt this the face of a kiddo that looks like he's having a good time! I thought so! I wanted to watch him for the rest of the ride, so Justin pulled over so I could get in the back with him. I snapped a few more pics, but this one is my favorite! I love it so much, I put it as the background on my phone!


Here, I caught the little guy mid sneeze....

Mommy and Connor home safely after our slow, short ride around the park!

No comments: