At 5 months old he is just "talking" up a STORM! He babbles ALL the time! He is eating cereal with fruit in the morning, 8oz bottles throughout the day (with the occasional banana or juice snack in the afternoon) and a half jar of fruit and half jar (or Gerber plastic container thingies) of veggies for dinner. At around 7 or 7:30, Connor takes his last bottle before hitting the sack around 8 or 8:30. He sleeps until 8 or so in the morning! SUCH a good boy! He has started rolling over in his sleep, so we bought one of those monitors with the little handheld video screen! Our high tech kiddo has a camera on his bed, so at night when he fusses a little, all we have to do is hit the button on the monitor to make sure he is ok! We love it! :)
He is still eating in his bouncer, but tries to sit up in it ALL the time! He also tries to grab the spoon and feed himself, so this morning, we tried him out in the Bumbo for breakfast. WOW, what a MESS!! Lol! Here are some pictures from our little adventure lol!
Oh, and I cheated.....I gave Connor a Gerber 2nd food. I know that it's for babies who are "Sitters" or who are 6 months old, but when I saw that Gerber made baby Mac and Cheese, I couldn't help it. Mac and Cheese is my FAVORITE food, so I wanted to share it with my kiddo :) Forgive me ;)
1 comment:
He has changed so much! He is growing!! So sweet!!!
Post a Comment