Hello All!
Just a quick update on our little monster :) Connor started "school" on Wednesday, the 13th of January. We thought it was time to get Connor together with some other kiddos a couple days during the week! His first day was a little rough. When I called to check on him, Mrs. Erin told me that he had been crying most of the day, and that Mrs. Lois had been holding him a lot. Also, he didn't nap...not a single lick! So when I went to pick him up, he looked like a drunk little man who was about to pass out! Needless to say, he slept VERY good that night :) Dada took a couple of pictures of Connor arriving to his first day of school :)
Doesn't he just look thrilled to be here! Lol!
The following Sunday night, Connor had his first fever (great). I was about to head out of town for a week, needed to get up at 4am, and my little man was fussy and didn't sleep well at all! Luckily, I have a fabulous husband who took care of Connor all night so I could rest up.
The next morning I went to the airport at 6am ONLY to find out that my flight had been delayed until 10am (again...great). So I went back home, laid down for a bit, fed my munchkin breakfast, checked his temp (it was normal again), thought all was well, and went on my merry way to Atlanta. Later, after checking with Justin, Connor had gotten worse. The doctor confirmed his first cold and ear infection when Justin took him in on Tuesday afternoon. I hated that I missed the first few days of his first sickness, but was still comfortable knowing Connor was in the loving hands of Dada, Gramma, and Nana. He was still pretty pitiful when I got home from Atlanta, and he sounded completely different since he was congested....that was kinda weird to me.....
He missed school that week, so when we took him back it was like starting all over again! This time around he did much better. I was a proud Momma :) Connor is back to feeling like his normal, sweet, rambunctious little self....thank goodness, and all is back to normal in the Scarlet house!
No comments:
Post a Comment