We had a great New Year's Eve, and enjoyed ringing in 2010 with some new, fun friends! Drew and Adrienne had an extra pair of tickets to Tinsel and Tails, an annual event in Fort Smith benefiting the Alzheimer's Association. We had a fantastic time. At about 11:30, we blew that Popsicle stand and headed over to the 503 Oyster Bar, or Old Towne, or whatever it's called these days (we had a baby, remember? We are WAY out of the Downtown Fort Smith loop...lol). We rang in the New Year with The Crumbs, a local bluegrass band. They served champagne in a plastic solo cup.....and if you come from the Birch family, you are required to drink fancy booze out of a solo cup :) I already had a beer, though, so I passed on the solo cup...sorry, Dad...lol :) Here are a few snap shots from our (kid-less...yay!) night out!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
DREW AND ADRIENNE
Thanks for a FANTASTIC time out on the town!
Casey and Travis
I love you, Honey!
If this is any indication of our year, then I look forward to all the fun and good times :)
.jpg)
Connor spent the night with Nana and Granddad (my parents). He wouldn't go to sleep in his crib, but as SOON as my mom put him in bed with her and my dad, he snuggled in and went right to sleep. Mom thought Connor must be sleeping in our bed at home, but he's not....not at all. I have tried to snuggle him a couple times in our bed, but he just wakes up and wants to play! I have to admit, I was kind of jealous that Connor slept in bed with them....but that's ok, I certainly don't want to start that habit here at home. Connor sleeps GREAT in his bed, and in the long run, that's probably the best place for him to sleep (for everyone!) Thanks Nana and Granddad for allowing us a night out with friends! We had a blast!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh, I know what you mean about the sleeping situation.. Brett snuggles up with Nana and sleeps all night! Then wakes up all lovey and gives her kisses.. I never get ANY kisses!
Justin Good impression of Uncle Fester on the adams'family.
Post a Comment