It was this particular Saturday a year ago that your dad and I were patiently (and I mean PATIENTLY) awaiting your arrival into this world. :) You were definitely running the show, and a year later, you still are. :) You are the absolute light in our lives, and we are so proud that you are ours. It is scheduled to snow on on your FIRST BIRTHDAY, tomorrow. We just can't believe it! You have definitely brought the snow with you during your sweet first year of life. It snowed on your first Christmas too. You are too precious, you must know how much your mom loves snow ;) But sweetheart, it's springtime now, and enough is enough lol. You are standing up by the recliner, and you are typing as I am trying to type this. As I keep telling you "no", you keep laughing at me.....cutie :) Connor, I was pretty sure you would be close to arriving around this time, but nooooooo sir, it would be another 8 1/2 hours before you had to be removed from your warm, dark hiding place. You had your own schedule then, and you clearly have your own schedule now :) Everyday your dad and I love you more and more, and we are so very blessed to have you in our lives. Tomorrow you turn ONE! Time sure has gone by fast, love. Seems like just yesterday, we found out that we were expecting a sweet new arrival to the family. That has been almost 2 years ago. I wish I could slow time down just a little bit,but since I can't, your dad and I will cherish absolutely every single moment with you. We love you, pumpkin!
Here you are eating a big boy dinner of chicken nuggets and ketchup. Yesterday you suprised me when you knew how to drink through a straw, and every single day, you amaze us with something else you have learned.
3 comments:
Can't believe it!! 1!! Happy Birthday Connor!!
Brooke you brought tears to my eyes with this one!! I am so happy for you guys, enjoy his big day today! Love, Elizabeth
Happy Birthday Connor! You are more precious than ever and growing up too fast.. can't wait to see you on your birthday!
Post a Comment