My BIG boy got a BIG haircut today! The curls were getting kinda scraggly, his bangs were in his eyes, and his hair was SUPER long. I told Suzanne (who is the ONLY woman I trust to cut my son's hair....she has cut my hair for around 13 years!!) to just do what she wanted.....she asked me SEVERAL times if I was sure. I said, "Yes, just do it before I change my mind!" lol!! The end result was bitter sweet. He looks absolutely precious, but I teared up on the way home thinking about how all those big beautiful blonde curls were gone. He is growing up SO fast, but we wouldn't have it any other way :)
Chopping it all off!

Home and hanging out in one of Papaw's old ties :) When we got home, I took him in the bathroom to look in the mirror. He kept checking it out, grinning from ear-to-ear, looking back at me, and looking back in the mirror. I think he likes it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment