Wednesday, September 17, 2008

12 Week Check-up

Just a quick update on today's check-up. Justin and I got to hear Baby Scarlet's little heartbeat today. It was very faint, and I could barely tell what it was. When Dr. McClanahan said, "Yep, that's it!" I said, "Are you SURE?" He assured Justin that I was indeed pregnant, and that I hadn't just dragged him to the OB's office for fun. :) The office visit lasted, MAYBE, 7 minutes. It was real quick. Can't wait to see how much THAT visit costs...lol. Next check-up is October 22nd where I will have blood work done, and then in NOVEMBER, we FINALLY get to find out the gender of this little one. We are SO ready to know so we can start shopping! (Well, maybe that's me that wants to do all the shopping...ha!) Thank you all for your prayers and support. It means so much to have so many people who love us.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I just caught up on your blog, hadn't checked it out in a couple weeks! =) I cracked up on some of your remarks! You're a hoot! ShOpPiNg, heck yah, can't wait for that either!! Every time I go shopping I find something for baby Scarlett but trying to hold off until we know what the little peanut decides to grow. LOL! =D Steph B (who's normally w/me) even said it's gonna be spoiled b4 it even gets here! That's for sure! You should post a pic of your little bump! It's too precious! =) Love you so much!