Baby Scarlet and I dressed up as skeletons for Halloween!
Our dear friends and neighbors, the Hossley's
Can I get a Doublestack with cheese, and a couple of Frosty's? (one for me and one for the baby, of course!)
Kyle (the alien from Hawaii), and Andrea the Witch
My husband (Wendy), and Rastafarian Richard
Yesterday we went to the last Razorback game in Fayetteville this season, and MAN, was it HOT! I was a walking, talking sauna!! Thankfully the clouds came by and covered up that nasty sun! From the time I got up in the morning, until about mid-game, I felt a lot of movement from the baby. I kept telling Justin that it felt like "sparkles." Don't ask me WHERE I came up with that....I guess I wanted to say something different from "bubbles" or "flutters" :) But it was really cool. I know the movements will just get stronger and more consistent from here on out. We are so very excited that we are one week and one day away from finding out the sex of Baby Scarlet! We will keep you all posted!!


1 comment:
Justin, Love your red hair,but Brooke's shirt was the best. Got the news today ,but I'm from Missouri and I want to see the pictures of my great nephew. I will be looking for them.
love Aunt Terry
Post a Comment