My fabulous husband got me this fabulous Coach purse for my birthday! Way to go, honey! You win the Husband of the Year Award! :)
Saturday night, we got together with friends at the Rib Room to celebrate my 28th! The food was delicious, the company was wonderful, but it was HOT AS HELL! Thanks to Justin for putting this little shindig together. He is the BEST at Birthdays!
And thanks to these two awesome people for bringing me into this world on June 13th, 1981, and for teaching me the ways of the world from that day forward. Now that I have my own child, I have a whole new understanding of the word "parent" and what it's about, and I love and respect them even more today than ever before.
Here are a few pics of my friends who I absolutely adore:
Alex and Andrea
The Dancer's and The Hossley's
I got to spend my Birthday with my precious 12 week old son. He wasn't really in the mood for a photo op, but I wasn't letting up, I HAD to have my picture made with my son on my Birthday!
And last but not least, one of my favorite pictures.....the flowers are from my sweet baby boy, and I can tell that Michael's a little jealous that it's not HIS birthday....LOL! :)
I have had a great weekend! I start back to work tomorrow....a little sad? Of course, but will I survive? Absolutely! I know that Connor will be in the best care of his Nana and Gramma, so I have nothing to worry about. I am (slightly) looking forward to getting back out into the adult world, and just keep reminding myself that I have a new purpose to work and work hard: my son.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweetie! I'm glad your day was so great. We will have to do lunch sometime when I finally get moved into the Fort! Enjoy 28. Going back to work won't be too bad, I only cried for the first week (when no one was looking)
LOVE the purse!!! Glad you had such a great day! The flowers are beautiful too! DJ's first "gift" to me was my wedding ring since we didn't get them before jerry went to Iraq!
It's pretty cool how amazing our parents become to us after we become parents ourselves. I have more respect and love for them now than I ever have before! And to think at one point we all thought they were stupid!!!
Post a Comment