Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Connor had a pretty good first Halloween! Connor visited his Nana and Granddad, his Great-Grandmother, and his Gramma and Papaw. His sweet little monkey costume didn't fit in his car seat, so we had to put his costume on at each stop. By the 3rd stop, he was a little cranky...but I would have been too. Plus, it was his dinner time, and when it comes to being hungry, Connor is JUST like his momma.....when we are hungry, don't mess with us! Lol :) We were home by 5:30, fed Connor his dinner, gave him some chocolate (yes, I gave my baby some Halloween chocolate. Justin filmed it, but the whole video is of me fishing pieces of chocolate our of Connor's mouth....I THOUGHT he would just gum the Hershey's bar, but nooooo, he kept biting off little pieces. I didn't want him to choke!!), and got ready for the trick-or-treaters! I just LOVE to see the little ones in their costumes!! I asked Justin to install a storm door JUST so I could see the little goblins walk up....I LOVE Halloween! Here are a few pictures from Connor's adventures as a little Monkey Man :)





Friday before Halloween, we stopped by to see Granddad at his office! Connor was sporting his fancy pumpkin suit! As you can see, Granddad and Connor are both happy boys! Granddad loves surprise visits!


And the latest on the house....sold ours, bought a new one, close November 30th! Happy Packing to us! LOL! :) This is all going so smoothly. Thank you ALL for your prayers :) We love you!

No comments: