I just love Maxine, she's such a smartass. I only hope to be that witty when I'm her age :) (Lol, look at me, talking about a ficitonal character as if she was real....maybe it's time for bed!!) I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful that every single one of you is a part of our lives. God has given us many incredible things to be thankful for this year, and I just feel like shouting it from the rooftops...buuuuut since it's kinda cold out, and I would probably end up in the ER if I stood on the roof, I suppose I will just blog about it from the warmth of my bed in our "slash room" (see previous post regarding the "slash room")
Heeeerrrre we go.....we are so very thankful for:
- Connor.....he reminds us each and every day why we are here. It's truly the most amazing thing we have ever experienced.
- Health.....aside from Connor's regular doctor's visits, Justin's yearly check-up, and my many many trips to the OB during my pregnancy, we have not had a single "sick" visit to the doctor this year (knock on wood now, right?!) :)
- Family....I have truly been blessed in this area of my life, and I know Justin feels the same. We can call on our family for anything, and I mean ANYTHING. And we feel blessed to have them so close. We are also thankful for our naughty doggies.....they are family too. :)
- Friends.....we love our friends, they are all so wonderful and have touched our lives in so many ways.
- Jobs....we both have jobs that we have had for over 4 years now. With the recession, we feel blessed to be employed, period.
- New Home....God was behind us 110% when we found a place to someday expand our family. I mean, seriously, 4 days....we sold our home in 4 days.....I'd say God had his hand in that :)
May God Bless each of you this Thanksgiving, and may you be reminded everyday of your many blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Now LET'S EAT!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment