Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa's Visit

I was so VERY excited to find out that Santa Claus visits our neighborhood every year, along with the local volunteer fire department! What a wonderful surprise! Sunday, we waited anxiously ALL day for Santa to make his big arrival on the firetruck. Around 3:30pm, we heard the sirens and knew he was close by! :) I had Connor all decked out in his little Christmas outfit so that we could get a picture with Santa. When Mr. Claus said hello to CJ, he buried his little face in my shoulder and let out a...well....kinda "scared" cry....BUT, if you REALLY think about it, Santa is a little intimidating. I mean, come on, all that facial hair?! A large man dressed in ALL RED?! I was probably a little scared (or maybe terrified) of my first encounter with Santa....I'll have to ask my mom :) Santa brought Connor a little goodie bag, and then went on down the road to see the other kiddos. I can't wait until Connor is a little older and really "believes". We also had a Christmas photo shoot at the house (courtesy of Brooke's Professional Photography) ;) I was worried we wouldn't have time get Christmas cards out this year, but after getting the PERFECT shot, I uploaded it to Walgreens.com, chose a photo card, and picked them up within the hour. I LOVE technology :) Here are some of our pics! With Christmas being 10 days away (yikes) I don't know if I will have time to blog, so if I don't....Merry MERRY Christmas and God Bless! :)




And let me leave you with this face below......there literally ARE no words......

3 comments:

Erin said...

OMG!! I can't believe how big Connor is getting!! I LOVE the pictures you took!!

Yes, We are very excited..We waited so long for LA and we figured it would take a while with baby 2 but we were wrong.. We were a little shocked at first that it happened soo fast but very excited.. We always said that we wanted our kids close in age and they will be exactly 23 months apart!! You guys should have another soon!?! LOL!!

Susan said...

He's looking more like you. Great pics. How cool that Santa comes to your neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed!! There is nothing like coming home from work and sitting down to look at pictures of my grandson. Brooke you and Justin are just the best. Lots of love and Laughter Who was that man in red? Love gramma Scarlet