Saturday, December 5, 2009

We're Home

Well, we made it! We are here in our new home. Life is a little unorganized, but it's slowly coming along. I only took one day off to move, but I am looking forward to my 2 weeks off starting December 21st! That 2 weeks will give me some time to really get this place lookin' good! Sometimes Justin and I just stand around and talk about how blessed we feel to be here. We plan on being here for a very long time, possibly forever. Have I mentioned how much I HATE moving?! Wow....yeah.....I literally, with every single ounce of my being, NEVER want to do this again! We have a LOT of stuff! We found ourselves throwing a lot away, and giving a lot to other people. I love throwing stuff away :)
Have I also mentioned how amazing our friends and family are? Several people helped us with the tedious job of moving. I mean, seriously, when someone asks you to help them move, what's your first thought? Well, I'll be honest, mine is, "Yeah, I guess I will help because I like you, but I want to do as little as possible, and if you find someone else to help, then cut me some serious slack.....I really don't want to help..." Lol.....it's true, and you KNOW you think the same thing! ;) Don't get me wrong, I will help any single one of my friends or family......but.....well, now you know how I feel :)
We are getting decorated for Christmas.....Justin has the tree up, and I can't wait to see what Connor thinks of it tomorrow :) SPEAKING of Connor, he is getting up on all four's and rocking vigorously back and forth. He moves like an inch worm when he sees something he wants (specifically the remote or his little cheese crunchies. Just like a man; motivated by the remote and food!) He is just a day or two away from fully crawling (YIKES!!) Last night, at Uncle Steve's 50th Birthday Party, Connor went from being on his tummy to a sitting position all by himself! Way to go little man! :)
Enough blogging, back to work! Sorry there aren't any pictures with this post. I don't know where the camera is, and I haven't taken any lately. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: