Friday, December 17, 2010

Meeting Santa....Again....Sorta'.....

Here comes Santa Clause, here comes Santa Clause, right down Diamond Lane.......
Each year the White Bluff Volunteer Fire Department allows Santa to hop on one of their trucks and come visit the kids in the neighborhood!
Daddy and Connor patiently waited for Santa to come to the house once we heard the sirens! It sure was cold!

Once Santa arrived, Connor decided that he was NOT going to have anything to do with the big guy with the hairy face in the red suit....(do ya blame him? Santa is a little intimidating) lol!



Connor wouldn't even look at Daddy to get his picture made, so Santa had an idea.....on the count of three, he and I would turn our heads, and Justin would go snap the pic from the other side!

So that's what we did.....this is a terrible angle, I look HUGE, BUT, it's all about the kids, right? (That's what I will keep telling myself to make this picture "public blog acceptable"(PBA)...lol)

When Santa left, it was time to check out the goodie bag! He wasn't real sure what to think....

So after peeking in the bag, he strolled over to the foot stool to do a little trick....I think he was doing a Happy Dance :)


Annnnnnd, still not too sure what to think about all the goodies from Santa...lol.


Merry Christmas! :)

No comments: