The forecast predicted that the River Valley would be getting higher snow totals than Northwest Arkansas, so when I woke up and turned on the news, I heard that Northwest Arkansas already had 15 inches of snow! I RAN in anticipation to the window, only to discover that we had a slight dusting....HUH?!?!!? Talk about a MAJOR letdown. However, the snow did eventually pick up, and we ended up with about 5 inches. That was JUST enough to go out and play for a bit!
His hat is a little big, but he LOVES it, and it's the only one he will keep on!
This was the only car that the Scarlet's could get out that day!
This little boy absolutely LOVES his daddy :)
Later that day, I laid down on the couch to relax while CJ napped. I realized the house was too quiet, as I didn't hear my husband roaming around. I walked outside to find that he had been playing in the snow and made this:
That night, Connor's picture made the local news (many thanks to Angela and Drew!) :) We DVR'd it, and when we showed it to Connor the next day, he was kind of confused. He kept looking at the TV and then back at the remote. Lol....yes, baby, that's YOU on TV! Here is the picture from his first TV debut :)

No comments:
Post a Comment