I had the pleasure of hearing and meeting the Pioneer Woman at the Phoenix Expo Center in Fort Smith! I have been following The Pioneer Woman for a couple of years now, and I just love her recipes, photography, and internet personality! If you don't know who she is, please do youself a favor and check her out at www.thepioneerwoman.com. You can thank me later ;)
Mom was going to get us tickets as an early anniversary present (to me.....I suppose she is proud of me for being married for 6 years lol!), and her wonderful, amazingly awesome friend, Debbie, invited us to sit with her at her VIP table! I had not been that excited in a long time! We gladly accepted the invitation!
I took my cookbook to have it signed by The Pioneer Woman, and was so very excited to have my picture made with her. Star Struck? You betcha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment