Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Birthdays, Take 1.....

We attended 3 Birthday parties in the month of October! Whew, we are Birthday'd OUT! But each party was very fun and very different! We went to a skating party, a party at Wild Things Farm, and good old-fashioned Thomas the Train themed, homemade cake, toys and lots of boys party! Of course, Connor had a ball at them ALL!  Here are a few pictures from Baylor's 7th Birthday Party at Crystal Palace! It was Connor's first time on skates, and he did great (because I made sure the wheels were as tight as they could get them lol!)

**side note: I tried everything under the SUN to get the majority of these pics to upload right side up. Unfortunately, my efforts were worthless, so please tilt your head to the left as you enjoy these pictures :)


Justin was on the speed skating team as a kid, so this was such a fun opportunity to share one of his favorite things with Connor. <3


And here is the Birthday Boy! All of 7 years old! Happy Birthday, Baylor! You have turned into quite the smart young man! And thank you for being so sweet to Connor, he sure loves you :)


As you tilt your head to the left, you will see that Connor participated in a little limbo action!

Look at daddy GO! Justin was SO FAST that all I got was this blur!

Birthday present time!

Oh, Justin....gross! Like Father......


Like Son....lol!


Please tilt your head to the right for this picture :) This is Connor skating without the "helper!" :)


Look, Connor is embarrassed by me LOL! I can't skate at all, but hey, I gave it a good shot! :)

And at the end of the party, the kids (and some adults.....yours truly included lol) participated in a little electric slide!




No comments: