Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Birthdays, Take 3.....(for turning THREE!)

Our third Birthday party of the month was Brett's Thomas the Train themed THIRD Birthday! Say THAT 3 times fast! Every time Brett has a birthday, it makes me realize how much closer Connor is to being one year older, crazy huh?! I remember when Adrienne brought a 5 month old Brett to meet a 5 minute old Connor (ok, he wasn't actually 5 minutes old, but he was brand spankin' new to the world) :) It sometimes takes my breath away to realize how fast the time goes these days. Between work, and life, and raising a child.....it's like you blink, and another year is gone...ok, I will stop with all the sentimental crap and move on to the party! Lol! Brett's party was at his Nana's house so that all his Fort Smith friends could come celebrate! What a good time :)


Nothin' but 4 rowdy boys playing trains and having a ball! Well, I guess they weren't too rowdy..... surprisingly!
(There's a 5th little boy, but Parker isn't quite old enough to be Rowdy)


Brett was kind enough to lead us all in the Birthday song lol! His mommy made a delicious blue and white swirled Thomas the Train cake! I wanted to ask for another piece, buuuuuut since no one else went for seconds, well.....you know.....


Connor, Brett, and Xander......aren't they the sweetest, most well behaved little boys you've ever seen?!


Yeeeeeah right LOL! GOTCHA'! Now, this is more like it! :)
Happy THIRD birthday to the spunkiest, craziest little dare-devil we know! I still believe you will be a stunt man someday :)

No comments: