Saturday, April 18, 2009

4 Weeks Already?!

I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since I gave birth to our sweet (most of the time lol) little boy! Really?! Already?! EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE) says that time flies by even faster when you have a child of your own....boy were they EVER right! Connor's screaming fits have slowed down quite a bit. He spends more time awake and calm these days. Gosh, sometimes when he has those outrageous screaming outbursts, I just think, "Will this ever end?" I just remind myself that it's ONLY temporary, and that this too shall pass :) Last night, he slept from 10pm-11pm, woke up to eat, we rocked from 11:30-12:30 (at this point, he is in his real light sleep....put him down and it's OVER, he's screaming!), I laid him down at 12:30 thinking that it would never last, and he slept until 3am! When Justin got up with him at 3:00, they were only up from 3:00-4:00, and then Connor slept until 8:45. Needless to say, momma got some SERIOUS sleep last night! But so did daddy.....he got 2 extra hours since his shift USUALLY starts around 1am! I am so sorry that I ever took sleep for granted...lol.....I am thankful for those days (10 long years ago) that my parents let me sleep until 2pm! :) Keep your fingers crossed for another good night tonight!
Here is a picture of Connor from yesterday, Happy 4 weeks little one! :)

No comments: