CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DEAR FRIENDS, MICHAEL AND CRYSTAL!
Baby Freeman is expected to arrive sometime around the beginning of November!
I couldn't be more thrilled that one of my very best friends is expecting her first child! It's so funny to hear her say, "Now I know what you meant about being so tired all the time!' Lol! Seeeee, I wasn't lying....I was EXHAUSTED! And now she knows EXACTLY how I felt. But I can't tell her enough how worth it all of the ups and downs of pregnancy are. As soon as you see that baby, your heart melts, and you forget about the exhaustion, nausea, weight gain, constant peeing, and swollen ankles...it's all gone, and then you're on to a new kind of exhaustion....lol! :)
When the girls and I found out that we had another baby on the way, we were thrilled! We gave Crystal a pregnancy survival kit equipped with all the pregnancy necessities. Cocoa butter lotion, a couple fun pregnancy books, a week-by-week pregnancy calendar, a little pack of onsies (I remember how excited I got when Justin brought home our first pack of onsies, and I wanted Crystal to
feel that same awe and excitement), a rubber ducky, a couple pacifiers, a belly band and some rubber bands (to squeeze evvvvvvvery last wear out of her pre-pregnancy clothes), some chamomile tea, tums, hand sanitizer, extra strength Tylenol, a pregnancy magazine, some saltines, and her favorite Stride gum. I think that's everything, just in case you want to make a pregnancy survival kit someday :) I got the basket at Wal-Mart, and filled it with some pink, blue, and white basket filler. Then, I wrapped it in cellophane and tied it off with pink and blue tulle. It was really cute, fun to make, and Crystal absolutely loved it!
Stacey, me, and Steph with the happy, new, expectant mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment