Easter Sunday was terribly rainy! I just saw on the News that we got 1.6 inches of rain! YUK!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Connor's First Easter Weekend
Saturday was an absolutely GORGEOUS day, so we decided to take the little guy out for a stroll. It certainly didn't hurt mom and dad to get out and get some fresh air as well! We planned on going to Creekmore Park, but as we rounded the corner, we saw a huge local radio station banner and saw HUNDREDS of people! They were having a citywide Easter Egg Hunt. We decided to pass on ol' Creekmore. Too many cooties out there! Lol! We wanted a nice, easy, peaceful walk, so we decided to go to Carol Ann Cross Park instead. Here are a few pics of Connor before leaving the house and out on our walk. Notice the hat didn't stay on for very long...but it was cute while it lasted :)
Easter Sunday was terribly rainy! I just saw on the News that we got 1.6 inches of rain! YUK!
We spent most of the day just hanging out inside, taking it easy. Connor sleeps a lot during the day, so Justin and I had a chance to relax a little during feedings and diapers. We went to my parents house for dinner, which was delicious I might add! We had leg of lamb, cheesy hashbrown casserole, magic green beans (The name of the casserole is actually "delicious green beans," but the first couple times Justin had it, he forgot the name of it and called it "magic green beans." It kinda stuck, I like it!) Connor spent his first Easter with his Grandparents, Great-Grandmother, Uncle Drew, and Uncle Drew's sweet girlfriend, Melissa. He spent most of the
time asleep (as usual) but managed to wake up juuuuuuuuust in time for dinner. I swear, that kid smells food and knows EXACTLY when we sit down to eat! Lol! Justin got up and took him while I ate (or should I say, inhaled) dinner, and then we switched. We do that alot these days, but it seems to work out well. Justin is SUCH a great daddy, and helpful husband. He puts in 110% when it comes to helping out with Connor. I am so blessed.....WE are so blessed. Mommy and Daddy each took a picture with the little guy to document his excitement over Easter...lol. Justin also took lots of video! He is really loving that camera! I hope you all had a great Easter as well! God Bless!
Easter Sunday was terribly rainy! I just saw on the News that we got 1.6 inches of rain! YUK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment