Friday, April 10, 2009

A few pics

I am trying SO HARD to stay updated, but my gosh....NO TIME! LOL! Here I am the night we went in to have Connor....wow, I can't believe how big my belly was!! Lol! Here are a couple pics from Connor's first bath. He was so thrilled...



This one was taken after his bath last night....you only THINK he looks happy. We caught him in between screams...lol

We have already had to take him out so many times between Dr's visits, lab visits (for the Jaundice he had in the beginning) and newborn pics that I can't quite remember where we were going when I took this....but here he is all bundled up in his car seat :)


Proud daddy after working his "burping" magic.....I SWEAR I can't get that child to burp, but hand him over to his daddy, and voila! Justin's got him belching like a little man in a matter of a few short minutes!

Content (for once lol) in his swing.....I wish they made a swing like that for adults. It's SO SOFT!


Handsome little man hanging out in his bouncer. Oh how he LOVES the bouncer...buuuuut only if mommy is sitting on the floor bouncing it for him...lol.

No comments: