Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome To Our "Slash Room"

Yes, here it is, our "slash room." We are all set to move on November 30th, the Monday following the Thanksgiving Holiday. One of the stipulations in our contract is to have the carpets professionally cleaned for the new owners....wellllllllll, being that we have to be out on the 30th, that ONLY gives us until Wednesday of this coming week to get the carpets cleaned. I am almost positive we would not find a soul who wanted to clean our carpets during the Holiday weekend. All that being said, we have to have EVERYTHING off the carpets by Tuesday morning because that is when the deed will be done. SO, we have moved our bed into the living room for the duration of our stay in our first home. You are looking at our

Living Room/ Bedroom/ Playroom/Dining Room
We are now living off of our hardwood floors. :) Today, Connor's crib will be moved into the extra room we have that also had hardwood floors. If you'd like to come for a visit, please don't feel awkward when I offer you a seat on our bed...lol. :)



Just 8 more days until.......It's the picture from the flyer, but it's all I have for now. I didn't want to look like a psycho stalker, driving by taking pictures of someone elses house...lol :)

4 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Beautiful house Brooke! I am so excited for you all! Congrats!!

Jennifer and Kevin said...

Your new house is beautiful! Congrats again!

Erin said...

Congrats on the new house it's beautiful!!

Susan said...

Love the garage on the side feature. That is a "must" for me on any house I live in! Beautiful! Congrats and good luck settling in. You'll enjoy it!