- Crawling EVERYWHERE (and completely wearing Justin and I OUT!)
- Pulling up on EVERYTHING (and completely wearing Justin and I OUT!)
- Eating lots of different foods; fruits, veggies, pasta, eggs, cheese, melties, yogurt, mashed potatoes....you name it, he's eatin' it! The kid LOVES his food!
- Learning a little bit of "cause and effect." Connor, if you try to pull that vase over one more time, you will get a little smack on the back of the hand....lol. He is doing FAIRLY well with "No" too.
- Testing us like CRAZY! (and completely wearing Justin and I OUT!)
- Standing in his crib....yikes! Tonight I had to remove the front bumper pad because it gives him an extra 3-4inch boost, and I am afraid he might go head first out of the bed!
- Still cruising like crazy in his walker. We are going to wait to get a casual dining table in the new house because we don't want to take away his walking space lol!
- Saying "mama" and "dada", clapping and saying "aaaaayyyyyyy" and fluctuating his voice while doing it lol
- Standing on his head and putting his butt in the air...it's his latest "trick"
In case you missed it in the last post, Connor is 21lbs, 29.5 inches long, and has a 48cm head! He is taller than 8 out of 10 boys his age, and is still considered "slender" for his age.....the kid must have an AMAZING metabolism! Momma's jealous :) Our little guy is just growing like a weed, and every day is so much fun (and SOOOO much work!!). A little less than 3 months, and we will be celebrating the big ONE! Until then, I am going to cherish every single moment, and every moment after :)
Here are some pics from Christmas Eve! I still can't believe it snowed!
Connor was ALL about his Christmas Eve dinner :)
Here is Connor with his Great-Grandpa! We were so glad to have him visit this Christmas!
Here is a GREAT picture of me and my son after he had skipped 2 naps that day...lol
1 comment:
I can't believe he is 9 months!! He is adorable! I love your hair. It looks so cute on you!
Post a Comment