Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today, I am on vacation. I love being on vacation and having the opportunity to make a fun morning out of a random fun little holiday.  When I have to get up and get ready and get out of the house, I don't feel like I have enough time to just enjoy the little things with Connor. When I don't have anywhere to be, I take it all in! :) So this morning, I made green pancakes and green milk for my little leprechaun!

By the end of the cooking process, I learned that low and slow was the way to go if I wanted the pancakes to stay green! The one in the middle was my favorite!


Connor was NOT too sure about these pancakes....he pushed the plate away from me about 4 times! I was a little sad, but when I brough the syrup to the table and put it on the pancakes in front of him, he realized that "hey, maybe this is the real deal...."




This child also LOVES bacon! Daddy wanted that piece lol!


 So Connor decided to share....lol! Abbey was jealous :)


 But then he decided he wanted it back......


This picture depicts my boys' personalities perfectly!


 Happy "Patrick's" Day! Love, Connor

No comments: